Rates – Written translations
Rate / page with 2000 characters, spaces included (To be charged at least 1 page)
- 200 Euro / day (in Ron, foreign exchange rate of the day), regardless of the times breaks or the lack of request expressed by client
- 100 Euro / hour, regardless of the times breaks or the lack of request expressed by client
Rates – RELATED SERVICES
Apostille in Prefecture – Bucharest / Ilfov: 95 RON / document
Apostille in Prefecture – other counties in the country: 150 RON / document
Apostille in Court – Bucharest: 55 RON / document
Apostille on the Chamber of Notaries – Bucharest: 100 RON / document
Legalization of the Chamber of Notaries – Bucharest: 100 RON / document
Legalization of the Ministry of Justice: 60 RON / document
Legalization at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: 110 RON / document
Legalization at the Embassy / consular sections. Please contact us for an exact quote
Certification of the Ministry of Education – Bucharest School Inspectorate or CNRED: 70 RON / document
Certification of the Ministry of Health or Health Department Bucharest: 50 RON / document
Contact us by phone or e-mail and we will send you, your personalized offer in the shortest time possible, during our working hours.
- Prices are set for 1 page deemed to 2,000 characters with spaces included.
- It is charged a minimum of 1 page / document.
- We can take a volume of approximately 10 pages / day for the first two groups of languages and 3-5 pages / day for other language groups.
- For orders under 10 pages but with deadlines less than 24 hours or for those that exceed 10 pages / day, it will be applied an emergency fee of about 35% plus from the standard rate.
- Authorized translations handed in more than one copy shall be charged extra 2 Ron / page.
- Collation (review already made a translation by a sworn translator) is charged with 50-70% of the standard translation, depending on the workload for each material. To speed-up the service, we request that the source text is in an editable format ( MS Word, Text, etc.).
- DTP (graphic processing of the translated document): 10% of the translation.
- In case you send us the material by fax / e-mail, we kindly ask you for 50% down payment by bank transfer. If you would like to come to our office, you can have an alternative payment method, in cash.