For Italy an additional procedure is necessary, through which the Declaration of Value is issued only through the services of two consular departments of the Embassy of Italy in Romania (Bucharest and Timisoara). This document declares the local value (Dichiarazione di Valore in loco) of each study document submitted (rights derived from a study document in the country where it was obtained) and absence of professional limitations for profession practice.
The declaration of value includes the following information:
- name, date and place of birth of the holder
- the issuing institution of the study document
- issuing date
- registration number
- graduated school and the attended school
- branch, specializing, profile
- study duration
- final exam grade
- grading system used in the national education system
- profession they may pursue after graduation
Also, the “Declaration of Value” contains brief descriptions of the national education system under Education Law no. 84 of 24 July 1995.
The Declaration of value is issued by the Italian Consulate in 5 (five) days from the documentation submission date to the Consular Department.
For more details, please consult the Italian Bucharest Consulate site.